| Faith Family Church Service Updates
Faith Family Church Service Updates
I wanted to send out information concerning covid 19 and the church schedule. As all of you are aware the President along with the CDC are continually updating America with their recommendations on how we should be conducting ourselves on a day to day basis in trying to prevent the spread of the covid 19 virus.
A few days ago Governor Bullock made the decision to shut down all public schools for 2 weeks. In addition, he made the recommendation of no public gatherings above 50 people. As of today 03/17/20, the decision was made to shut down all eating establishments except for takeout and drive-thru, he also reduced the public gathering recommendation to 10. That being said, most stores are still open and operating, they have just adjusted operating hours in order to help with extra cleaning time and being able to recover in stocking their shelves.
Here is how FFC is going to proceed with services:
- FFC will continue to have our regular scheduled services during the week unless otherwise notified.
- In response to the covid 19 virus we have implemented extra procedures to keep the church clean and sanitized.
- We have plenty of soap and water for washing hands as well as hand sanitizer available.
- We will continue to Livestream our services as always, but if you or your kids have experienced symptoms or been sick in the last 48 hours we invite you to join us online. In regards to Faith Kids Ministries we will continue to follow and enforce our guidelines concerning sickness.
- For those of you serving on teams who do not feel comfortable serving, please let your team leaders know ASAP.
- If you are uncomfortable in attending church at this time and prefer to follow the CDC recommended guidelines we understand and would invite you to join us online for services.
Faith Family Church is continuing to stand on Psalms 91 concerning this situation. We believe that God is moving mightily on behalf of His church to deliver us and this nation from the attack of the enemy. Whether we see you at the church or you join us online we encourage you to continue in the Word of God and prayer, resisting the spirit of fear and releasing the spirit of faith from your hearts and mouths. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or prayer requests. God Bless You!!
Livestream – Sundays 10:30 am and Wednesdays 7 pm @ facebook.com/faithfamilybillings/
Giving Online – faithfamilybillings.com/give-online/
Sean and Heidi McFarlane