| What Shall A Man Give To Buy Back His Life? – Part 3
March 24, 2021
What Shall A Man Give To Buy Back His Life? – Part 3
In Mark 16 we find what is known as the great commission. It has been said and is true, it is not the great suggestion. In this series of messages, we are going to explore the heart of God concerning people around us who are lost. We are commissioned to go into our world and preach the gospel through words and actions.
– R. A. Torrey – Stated – “I would rather win souls than be the greatest king or emperor on earth; I would rather win souls than be the greatest general that ever commanded an army; I would rather win souls than be the greatest poet, or novelist, or literary man who ever walked the earth. My one ambition in life is to win as many as possible.”
We are believing that you will see and experience by Holy Spirit through the written Word the heart of God that led His Son to be crucified on a criminal’s cross for all mankind. God’s love in our hearts gives us the ability and boldness to be His witness to humanity without fear.
Part 3 – Jesus has called and graced us to be witnesses. In today’s message we look at three vital truth’s in being His witness:
- We are to pray for laborers to be sent into the harvest field.
- Jesus saw the multitude through the eyes of compassion, how do we see them?
- Jesus said if we would follow He would make us fishers of men.
- We need to be empowered by the Holy Spirit before we go.
As we pray for laborers, allow Jesus to teach us to fish for men, and are empowered by Holy Spirit we will become effective witnesses for the Kingdom.